- Right to Know:you have the right to know whether Military.com has collected personal information from you. You may submit up to two access requests within a 12-month period directing Military.com to disclose any of the following to you:
- the categories or specific pieces of personal information that Military.com has collected from you;
- the categories of sources from which Military.com has collected your information;
- the reasons why Military.com collects or sells personal information; and
- the categories of third parties with which Military.com shares personal information.
- Right to Delete: you have the right to request that Military.com delete any of your personal information that Military.com has collected from you with certain exceptions. Military.com may refuse your deletion request if permitted by law. If we deny your deletion request, we will tell you why the request was denied. Additionally, if Military.com can verify your request and determine that no exception to deletion applies, we will direct any of our service providers that have received your personal data to delete your personal information from their records as well.
- Right to Opt Out: you have the right to opt out of Military.com’s sale, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act, of your personal information to third parties for marketing, advertising or lead generation purposes.
If you wish to Know, Delete, or Opt Out, please submit a new Freshdesk ticket. In the subject line, please include which Right you are writing to us about.