Veterans with an honorable discharge now have the opportunity to obtain a new VA ID card. To apply for this card, you will need to register with You will also need to upload a recent photo to the VA site that can be printed on your new ID card. 

For more information, please see the links below:

If you have additional questions, please contact Customer Support by going here: