The Tricare Uniform Formulary (UF) is a list of brand name and generic drugs and supplies that TRICARE covers.
You can search the Tricare Formulary to:
- Look up costs, quantity limits and therapeutic alternatives
- Download medical necessity or prior authorization forms
- See if your prescription is on the Basic Core Formulary or Extended Core Formulary
- The Basic Core Formulary (BCF) is a list of medications required to be on formulary at all full-service military treatment facilities (MTFs). BCF medications are intended to meet the majority of the primary care needs of DoD beneficiaries.
- The Extended Core Formulary (ECF) includes medications in therapeutic classes that are used to support more specialized scopes of practice than those on the Basic Core Formulary (BCF).
The TRICARE Formulary can be found at the following link: