Wondering how to get a replacement W-2 or 1099R?  The quickest way to access your military pay records and documents is always via the myPay system, but it can take time to set up an account if you don't have one, and it is easy to lock yourself out. Take a look at this page on Military.com for information and links that will assist with getting a replacement 1099-R or W-2.